Thursday, August 27, 2009

Special Course Conducted

CEF of FIJI conducted an 11-day training course recently. This intensive training course for teachers is called Teaching Children Effectively. This was a Level One course attended by a delightful group of nine adults...two men and seven women. They came from various church backgrounds but shared a common focus...a burden for the souls of children in Fiji.

They must now complete five "practicals" of teaching children before they can receive their certificates. PRAY for these dear teachers as they go forth to evangelize boys and girls with the Gospel.

One of the men students commented "I came here to this CEF training course thinking that I knew something about being a teacher and a lay preacher. But I have discovered that I know nothing. I've been pretending! I've been watching you and you all started teaching (by example) even before you stood up in the classroom."